Description de l'offre
Diana recherche …
Symrise, global supplier of fragrances, flavors, food, nutrition and cosmetic ingredients, is organized around 3 segments : Flavor, Scent & Care and Nutrition.
Symrise Nutrition is composed of Diana, ADF/IDF and Probi :
– Diana provides, through its 3 business units (Diana Food, Diana Pet Food and Diana Aqua), advanced natural health & well-being nutrition solutions which cover 4 functionalities : taste, health, color and food protection. Diana constantly explores new areas in nutrition through its incubation structure, Diana Nova.
– ADF/IDF offers unique natural superior chicken and egg based solutions to all its manufacturing partners. Both entities serve 3 common industries : human food, pet food and aquafeed.
– Probi -a majority owned Swedish company-, develops, produces and markets effective probiotics with the aim of contributing to the health and well-being of consumers.
In 2019, Symrise Nutrition reached sales of €732 million. The Segment operates in 25 countries with more than 40 industrial locations and 3, 000 collaborators to serve customers in over 100 countries.
Your missions will cover :
– The internal promotion of the sustainable values and actions of Symrise Nutrition (CSR).
– An active participation to the creation, follow-up and implementation of communication plans for other transverses topics, cross functions.
– The ideation and design of innovative, modern and digital communication tools.
– Contribute to the logistic organization of internal events.
– Propose valuable suggestions and ideas when thinking about definition and adoption of communication flows, deliverables and process.
Apprenticeship – To BE filled asap :
Directly reporting to the Symrise Nutrition Communication & Sustainability Director, your mission will BE to contribute to an efficient internal relay of the company strategy, infusing link and consistency through appropriate and efficient deliverables and/or events. You will either work closely with other team members or BE autonomous on some topics.
You are particularly interested in sustainable development and would like to contribute to its influence within your professional environment, you would like to learn and gain autonomy on some of your missions.
You want to join a growing international group and a dynamic team that will entrust you with versatile and interesting tasks.
Then contact us soon !
Vous êtes …
– University student, or higher education, specializing in business/communication/graphics.
– You are fluent in both English and French. Spanish would BE a plus.
– Essential mastery of the Office package (especially PowerPoint) and Photoshop. InDesign and Illustrator would BE a plus.
– Writing skills and creativity.
– You are curious, organized, compelling and eager to learn.
– Extroverted but also discreet, you are dynamic and have a good relationship.
– Ability and desire to work in a team environment and strong listening skills.