Description de l'offre
Ubisoft recherche …
Ubisoft’s teams are driven by their desire to enrich the lives of gamers with original and memorable entertainment experiences. They bring worlds to life, real playgrounds where imagination can express itself freely, giving rise to moments of surprise, fun and adventure that also allow players to learn and discover themselves.
At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to collaborate and evolve with teams who are passionate and pioneers in their field, all over the world.
You’ll progress in a caring and inspiring environment where you’ll push the limits of imagination and technology to create the worlds that our players are passionate about.
Working as part of International Communications, you will help supper the Ubisoft brand’s social media presence and work on global campaigns and projects. The position will BE within the PR and Community Relations team, alongside marketing teams, subject-matter experts and spokespeople. The role will focus on helping grow Ubisoft’s awareness, affinity and engagement among media, influencers and players.
Alongside our Community Manager & Developer you’ll help with the day-to-day management of our global social media presence across a large number of platforms. You’ll also contribute to various transversal projects and campaigns across a wide range of channels.
Specific tasks will include :
– Helping create and share content across a range of social networks including [Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok and more].
– Assist in developing and implementing a global Influencer campaign.
– Support traditional PR campaigns across social media and non-traditional platforms.
– Work on our ongoing monitoring and reporting, tracking different KPIs on multiple platforms.
– Contribute to the planning and execution of our social media strategy around major industry events.
The ideal candidate will have some experience managing or working with online communities, as well as a broad knowledge of all things social media.
– You have strong writing skills and the ability to adapt your tone to different situations, channels and campaigns.
– You’re a creative thinker who can bring your own ideas and take initiative.
– A strong interest in video games is essential.
– You are bilingual in English and French.
– Traineeship allowances according to level of education.
– Restaurant tickets, 50% refund of the transport ticket, 2 free video games per year, reduced ticket prices (concerts/shows), access to the Ubisoft sports hall at preferential rates.